Quesadilla Pizzas Recipe
- 8 (6 inch) fajita-size reduced-fat flour tortillas, divided
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup ORTEGA® Fat-Free Refried Beans, warmed
- 1/4 cup ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 450 degrees F.
step 2: PLACE 4 tortillas on baking sheet. Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over tortillas; top with remaining tortillas. Brush lightly with oil.
step 3: BAKE for 4 minutes. Combine pizza sauce and cumin in small bowl; spread on tortillas. Spoon beans evenly over sauce mixture; sprinkle with chiles, green onions, Monterey Jack cheese and olives.
step 4: BAKE for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.