Quesadillas II Recipe
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
step 2: In a large skillet, fry the chicken strips in vegetable oil until they are no longer pink. Add the onions and fry (stirring constantly) until they are translucent. Mix in the salsa (you may want to add more to taste).
step 3: Place the tortillas between two damp paper towels and microwave on high for 1 minute.
step 4: Fill half of 1 tortilla with the chicken mixture and cheese, then fold the tortilla over the full half. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. Arrange the quesadillas on a cookie sheet.
step 5: Bake the quesadillas in the preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven until the cheese has melted. Cut the quesadillas into fours.