Quick Calzones Recipe
- 1 (1.5 ounce) package McCormick® Italian-Style Spaghetti Sauce Mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1 (4 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Combine spaghetti sauce mix with tomato paste, 1 can water and oil.
step 2: Unroll crescent rolls; separate into 8 rectangles. Press together perforations.
step 3: Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce on one half of each rectangle. Top with sliced pepperoni and shredded mozzarella cheese. Fold other half dough over cheese and press to seal edges.
step 4: Bake on large baking sheet in 350 degree F oven 10 minutes.