Quick Chicken Jambalaya Recipe
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 (12 ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Beef Smokies, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup MINUTE Premium White Rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
step 1: Cook bacon and vegetables in 3-quart saucepan or large skillet until vegetables are tender and bacon is crisp.
step 2: Add Smokies, chicken, water, rice, barbecue sauce, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
step 3: Stir in tomatoes. Cook until thoroughly heated.