Quick Chicken Soup Recipe
- 3/4 pound cooked chicken breast meat, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 (14.5 ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 cup uncooked rotini pasta
step 1: Heat all ingredients except pasta to boiling in 4-quart Dutch oven. Stir in pasta. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
step 2: Simmer uncovered 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta and vegetables are tender. Discard bay leaf.