Quick and Easy Clam Chowder Recipe
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can New England clam chowder
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
step 1: Mix cream of celery soup, cream of potato soup, clam chowder, 1 can undrained clams, 1 can drained clams, half-and-half cream, and whipping cream into a slow cooker.
step 2: Cover, and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.