Rainbow Rotini Salad Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package colored rotini pasta
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
step 1: Bring 4 quarts of water to a rapid boil (2 teaspoons of salt can be added, optional). Add rotini. Return water to rapid boil and cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain. Rinse in cold water.
step 2: Combine cooked pasta with tomatoes, green bell pepper, onion, cucumber, broccoli, mushrooms, olives and Italian salad dressing. Cover and chill. Toss salad before serving.