Raisin Chutney Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 Cook's® brand Bone-in Spiral Sliced Ham, Butt or Shank Portion Ham, or Half Ham
- 1/2 cup mango chutney, large pieces chopped, if necessary
- 1/4 cup raisins, finely minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
step 1: Prepare and heat ham according to directions on package.
step 2: Meanwhile, to prepare glaze, combine chutney, minced raisins, vinegar, curry powder and ginger in bowl; mix thoroughly.
step 3: Brush glaze on your Cook's brand ham 30 minutes before meat is done. Heat ham uncovered for final 30 minutes. Remove ham from oven and let rest 10 to 15 minutes. Carve ham and serve.