Ramen Coleslaw Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken flavored ramen noodles, crushed, seasoning packet reserved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 5 green onions, chopped
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, ramen noodle spice mix, salt and pepper to create a dressing.
step 3: Place sesame seeds and almonds in a single layer on a medium baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until lightly brown.
step 4: In a large salad bowl, combine the cabbage, green onions and crushed ramen noodles. Pour dressing over the cabbage, and toss to coat evenly. Top with toasted sesame seeds and almonds.