Ranch Bean Salad Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomato
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 2 cups crumbled corn chips
- 1 bunch cilantro
step 1: Drain and discard half of the liquid from the beans. In a large mixing bowl, toss together beans and the remaining liquid, onion, tomato, cheese, and dressing. Cover, and refrigerate 1 hour, or until chilled.
step 2: Serve over crumbled corn chips. Garnish with cilantro.