Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
- 16 ounces pasta
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) jar stuffed green olives, sliced
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch-style salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine black olives, green olives, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, bacon bits, dressing, onion, ground black pepper and pasta; mix well.
step 3: Cover bowl, refrigerate to chill for one hour, and serve.