Randy's Wedding Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 dash salt
step 1: In a medium bowl, stir together the boiling water, unflavored gelatin, and lime flavored gelatin until gelatin is dissolved. Set aside to cool until slightly thick.
step 2: Using an electric mixer, beat in the mayonnaise, cottage cheese, and horseradish until foamy. Fold in the pineapple, pecans and salt. Pour into a gelatin mold, and refrigerate until set.