Raspberry Cheese Tarts Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 5 tablespoons light margarine
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
step 1: Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener and margarine. Press about 1 tablespoon of the crust mixture into 10 muffin pan cups lined with paper liners. Set aside.
step 2: Filling: In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until soft with an electric mixer on low speed, approximately 30 seconds. Add yogurt and beat on low speed until smooth, approximately 1 minute. Stir in 1 cup SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener and egg substitute until well blended.
step 3: Place 1 tablespoon of raspberries (4 to 5 berries) into each cup prior to adding filling. Divide filling evenly among muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until firm. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.