Raspberry Coconut Layer Bars Recipe
- 1 ⅔ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 ⅔ cups shredded coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate, chopped
step 1: Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Spread evenly over bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking pan; press in firmly. Sprinkle with coconut; pour condensed milk evenly over coconut.
step 2: Bake in preheated 350 degree F (180 degrees C) oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned; cool for 15 minutes.
step 3: Spread raspberry jam over coconut layer; chill for 3-4 hours or until firm. Sprinkle with nuts. Melt chocolate chips over low heat and drizzle over bars. Melt white chocolate squares and drizzle over bars. Chill. Cut into 3 x 1-1/2 inch bars.