Raspberry Jalapeno Jelly Recipe
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno pepper
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 (6 fluid ounce) container liquid pectin
- 1 sprig fresh mint (optional)
step 1: Sterilize jars and lids by immersing in boiling water for at least 5 minutes.
step 2: In a saucepan, combine the raspberries, bell pepper, and jalapeno peppers with the sugar and cider vinegar. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and boil rapidly for 1 minute. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
step 3: Stir in the liquid pectin, and run the mixture through a strainer to remove bits of peppers. Pour the strained liquid into sterilized jars, and seal. Store in a cool dark place. Refrigerate after opening.