Raspberry Swirl Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) READY CRUST® Chocolate Pie Crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
step 1: Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth, add egg and 3 Tbsp. lemon juice; mix well.
step 2: Pour half the batter into the crust. Combine remaining 1 tsp. lemon juice with preserves in a small bowl. Spoon half the preserves over batter.
step 3: Pour remaining batter on top. Using a knife, swirl remaining preserves into a decorative pattern. Bake at 300 degrees F for 55 minutes. Cool. Refrigerate leftovers.