Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup white baking chips*
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
step 1: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine milk, butter and egg in large bowl. Stir in all remaining muffin ingredients except raspberries and white baking chips just until flour is moistened. Gently stir in raspberries and white baking chips.
step 2: Spoon into greased 12-cup muffin pan. Bake for 24 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from pan.
step 3: Dip top of each muffin in melted butter, then in sugar.