Ravioli with Alfredo Sauce and Artichokes Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package BUITONI® Light Alfredo Sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Light Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 2 cups red and/or yellow bell pepper strips
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
step 1: COOK and drain ravioli according to package directions. Keep warm.
step 2: HEAT olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic.
step 3: COOK for 1 minute. Add artichokes, bell peppers and wine.
step 4: COOK, stirring occasionally for 2 to 3 minutes. Add pasta and sauce.
step 5: COOK for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.