Red, White and Blue Ambrosia Recipe
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
step 1: Combine the heavy cream and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl. Whip with an electric mixer until thick but not grainy. Mix in sour cream.
step 2: Use a rubber spatula to fold in the flaked coconut, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries and marshmallows until everything is evenly distributed. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving. It tastes best if chilled overnight.