Red Bean Salad with Feta and Peppers Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
step 1: Rinse kidney beans under cold water. Drain well.
step 2: In a large salad bowl, combine beans, red pepper, cabbage, onions, feta, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.