Red Pepper Pesto Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 1 cup cilantro fresh
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Savory Market™ Oven Roasted Garlic Flavor
- 1 teaspoon mustard, ground
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup pine nuts, chopped
step 1: Puree first nine ingredients in processor until smooth. Add nuts until chopped, but not ground. Season with salt and pepper. The pesto can be made two days ahead. Cover and chill. Let stand one hour at room temperature before serving.
step 2: Serve over pasta with grated parmesan.