Reuben Casserole Recipe
- 6 slices rye bread, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 1 pound deli sliced corned beef, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup Russian-style salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: Spread bread cubes in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread sauerkraut evenly over the bread cubes, then layer beef strips over sauerkraut. Pour dressing over all.
step 3: Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray and use to cover baking dish, sprayed side down. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
step 4: Remove cover, sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.