Reuben Rollups Recipe
- 8 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup Russian-style salad dressing
- 2 pounds prepared coleslaw
- 2 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
step 1: Warm tortillas in microwave to soften; keep covered with a damp towel.
step 2: Spread one side of each tortilla with 2 tablespoons Russian-style salad dressing. Arrange equal amounts of the cole slaw in the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle equal amounts corned beef over the cole slaw. Top with equal amounts of Swiss cheese. Tightly roll tortillas around the fillings. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.