Rich Chocolate Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- Baking cocoa
step 1: In a microwave or double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and butter; cool slightly.
step 2: In a small mixing bowl, combine sour cream, sugar and cinnamon; stir in melted chocolate.
step 3: Spread about 3 tablespoonfuls over each tortilla. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with cocoa before serving.