Rich Dark Kisses Tiger Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY®'S Dutch Processed Cocoa or HERSHEY®'S Cocoa
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Powdered Sugar
- 48 HERSHEY®'S KISSES® Rich Dark Chocolates, unwrapped
step 1: Combine granulated sugar and oil in large bowl; add cocoa, beating until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to cocoa mixture, beating well.
step 2: Cover; refrigerate until dough is firm enough to handle, at least 6 hours.
step 3: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheet. Shape dough into 1-inch balls (dough will still be sticky); roll in powdered sugar to coat. Place about 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
step 4: Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched lightly and tops are cracked. Immediately press KISS into center of each cookie. Cool slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.