Rich Delights Recipe
- 2 ½ cups flaked coconut
- 1 ½ cups finely crushed coconut cookies
- 1 cup mixed candied fruit
- 8 dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 drops red food coloring
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
step 2: In a medium bowl combine coconut, crushed coconut cookies, candied fruit, dates and pecans. Mix well.
step 3: To the sweetened condensed milk add the coconut extract and the food coloring; stir well to mix. Pour into coconut mixture; stir well.
step 4: Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
step 5: Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to waxed paper to cool completely.