Rigatoni Florentine Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless chicken, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
step 2: In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute until cooked through and no longer pink inside. Add garlic to skillet; saute until golden. Add cream and spaghetti sauce to skillet; cook over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce thickens.
step 3: Add cooked chicken and spinach and cook until spinach reduces. Then add rigatoni; toss with cheese and serve.