Ripe Olive Potato Salad Recipe
- 3 pounds potatoes
- 1 2/3 cups black olives
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
step 1: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl; cool, peel and dice.
step 2: Add olives, celery and onions to potatoes and gently mix.
step 3: Whisk together the vinegar, oil, salt, dill weed and pepper. Pour over potatoes and mix gently to coat. Refrigerate.
step 4: Whisk together yogurt, mustard, honey and garlic salt. Pour over potato mixture and stir gently but thoroughly. Chill and serve.