Roasted-Vegetable Tacos Recipe
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut lengthwise into eighths
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 12 taco shells
- 3/4 cup salsa
- Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
step 1: Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, with cooking spray.
step 2: Place mushrooms, onion, bell pepper and zucchini in single layer in pan. Spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and red pepper. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes, turning vegetables once, until tender.
step 3: Sprinkle cheese into taco shells. Top with vegetables and salsa. Sprinkle with cilantro.