Roasted Chicken Salad Bites Recipe
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 24 miniature croissants
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Brush chicken with olive oil, salt and pepper. Wrap in foil and bake in the preheated oven 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
step 3: Remove chicken from heat. Cool, debone and chop.
step 4: In a large bowl, mix chicken, mayonnaise and dill. Gently fold in grapes, mandarin oranges and sunflower seeds.
step 5: Spread the mixture on miniature croissants. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.