Roasted Potato Pizza Slices Recipe
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the foil.
step 2: Arrange the potato slices on the prepared baking sheet, and drizzle with oil. Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
step 3: Remove potatoes from heat, and turn. Drizzle with sauce, and top with green pepper, onion, mushrooms, and pepperoni. Top with mozzarella cheese.
step 4: Return topped potatoes to the oven, and continue baking 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.