Roasted Potatoes with Tomatoes, Basil, and Garlic Recipe
- 2 pounds red potatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: In the prepared baking dish, toss the potatoes, tomatoes, basil, and garlic with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the rosemary.
step 3: Bake 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, turning occasionally, until tender.