Roasted Red Pepper and White Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained
- 1 cup firm silken tofu
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon ORTEGA® Diced Jalapenos
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pita wedges
step 1: COARSELY chop enough roasted bell peppers to equal 1/2 cup.
step 2: PLACE remaining bell peppers, beans, tofu, parsley, lime juice, olive oil, cumin, garlic, jalapenos and salt in food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Stir in chopped bell peppers. Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving. Serve with pita wedges or tortilla chips.