Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
step 1: In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, carrots, zucchini and red pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Stir to coat.
step 2: Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until tender.