Roasted Veggie Tacos Recipe
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup yellow squash
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package ORTEGA® Taco Seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can ORTEGA® Refried Beans
- 1/2 cup ORTEGA® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 package (12) ORTEGA® Taco Shells
- SARGENTO® Natural Shredded Cheddar Cheese
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 450 degrees F. Move oven rack to lowest position.
step 2: TOSS vegetables with vegetable oil in large bowl. Stir in seasoning mix to coat. Spread onto baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
step 3: COMBINE beans and salsa in medium bowl. Fill taco shells with bean mixture. Bake for 1 to 2 minutes.
step 4: FILL taco shells with 1/4 cup vegetable mixture. Top with cheese. 5.