Rocky Road Squares Recipe
- ½ cup butter
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ cups flaked coconut
- 1 ½ cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a 9 x 13 inch baking pan melt the butter and sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the melted butter. Mix together and press onto bottom of pan.
step 3: Layer coconut, nuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows over crust. Drizzle the condensed milk evenly over all.
step 4: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and drizzle with the melted chocolate. Cool completely and cut into squares.