Romano Chicken Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- ¼ pound Swiss cheese, sliced
- ¼ pound ham, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon dried tarragon
- ½ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ⅓ cup dry bread crumbs
step 1: Place chicken breasts on a pan. Place Swiss cheese and ham slices on top and roll up, securing with toothpicks if necessary. In a small bowl combine the Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic salt, tarragon, basil and bread crumbs. Mix together and dip rollups in mixture to coat.
step 2: Drizzle with melted butter and cook on High in microwave for 4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.