Ron's Grilled Shrimp Recipe
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
step 1: Combine lime juice, lemon juice, olive oil, and vinegar in a large bowl. Add cilantro, parsley, basil, salt, pepper, garlic, and crushed red pepper; mix thoroughly.
step 2: Add shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, tossing occasionally.
step 3: Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
step 4: Place shrimp in a grill basket. Grill shrimp until pink on the outside and opaque in the center, 5 to 6 minutes. Stirring regularly during cooking.