Rosemary Chicken Linguine Skillet Recipe
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 3/4 pound boned and skinned chicken breast halves
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (4.7 ounce) package PASTA RONI® Chicken & Broccoli Flavor with Linguine
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 3/4 cup green onion tops, cut into 1-inch pieces
step 1: In large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon margarine or butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Add water, milk and 1 tablespoon margarine or butter to skillet. Bring to a boil.
step 2: Slowly stir in pasta, seasonings, carrots and rosemary; return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered, 9 to 10 minutes, or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
step 3: Stir in green onions. Remove skillet from heat. (Sauce will be thin.) Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken.