Ruby Red Layered Salad Recipe
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry flavored Jell-O®
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
step 1: Dissolve raspberry gelatin in 1 cup hot water. Add frozen raspberries, and stir until well mixed. Pour into a glass bowl. Refrigerate until almost firm, about 30 to 60 minutes..
step 2: Spread sour cream over firm gelatin. Refrigerate.
step 3: Dissolve cherry gelatin in 1 cup hot water. Stir in crushed pineapple and cranberry sauce. Chill until partially set, about 20 to 40 minutes.
step 4: Spoon cherry gelatin mixture over sour cream layer. Chill until firm, another hour or two.