Ruth's Roquefort Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
step 1: In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and blue cheese. Blend in the celery, onion, hot pepper sauce, and cayenne pepper. Chill overnight, or until firm.
step 2: Roll the chilled cheese mixture into a ball, and coat with pecans. Wrap in waxed paper, and refrigerate until serving.