S'more Meltaway Pie Recipe
- 20 squares HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge sauce, divided
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 16 JET-PUFFED marshmallows, halved
step 1: Mix crumbs and margarine until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
step 2: Spread about 1/2 of the fudge sauce onto bottom of crust; top with ice cream. Cover; freeze 5 to 6 hours or until firm.
step 3: Remove pie from freezer when ready to serve. Place marshmallow halves, cut-sides down, on top of pie. Broil 4 inches from heat source 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and golden brown. Drizzle with remaining fudge sauce.