Sage Roasted Pork Tenderloin and Beans Recipe
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great Northern beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons dried sage leaves, divided
- 2 pounds whole pork tenderloins
- 2 cloves garlic, cut into slivers
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
step 2: Combine beans, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, lemon rind, and 1 teaspoon sage; place in 13x9 inch baking pan.
step 3: Cut slits in tenderloins with sharp paring knife and insert slivers of garlic; sprinkle pork lightly with pepper and remaining 1 teaspoon sage. Place on top of bean mixture; drizzle with oil.
step 4: Roast at 425 F. until pork is done and juices run clear, 35 to 40 minutes. Spoon bean mixture onto rimmed serving platter; slice pork and arrange on beans.