Salad Dressing Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup creamy salad dressing
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or use paper liners. Sift all-purpose flour, baking soda and cocoa together and set aside.
step 2: Whip salad dressing, white sugar, water, and vanilla together until mixed thoroughly. Add flour mixture slowly and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Divide batter into prepared muffin pans.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 25 minutes.