Salami Lover's Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
- 8 ounces rotelli pasta
- 3/4 cup creamy salad dressing
- 3/4 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces salami, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 red onion, julienned
step 1: In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix together the creamy salad dressing, Italian Dressing, and grated cheese.
step 3: Add the pasta, salami, bell pepper, olives and onion. Stir well to evenly coat. Allow to chill before serving.