Salmon Broccoli Bake Recipe
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 (7 ounce) can salmon, drained, flaked and bones removed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
step 1: In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in rice and salmon. Combine egg and mayonnaise; add to the salmon mixture.
step 2: Spoon half into a greased 2-qt. baking dish; top with half of the Parmesan cheese and broccoli. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheddar cheese. Top with the remaining salmon mixture, Parmesan and broccoli.
step 3: Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.