Salmon Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 (7 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
step 1: In a medium bowl, mix salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice, green onions, horseradish, salt, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Form the mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic. Chill in the refrigerator 3 hours, or until firm.
step 2: On a large piece of wax paper, mix walnuts and fresh parsley. Roll the ball in the walnuts and parsley until thoroughly coated. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.