Salmon Macaroni Bake Recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) package deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can skinless boneless salmon, drained
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, cubed
step 1: Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in the soup, milk, salmon, onion and cheddar cheese. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; dot with butter.
step 2: Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.