Salmon and Spinach Fettuccine Recipe
- 8 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh oregano
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccine, and cook for 11 to 13 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 2: In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter, and blend with milk. Mix in the flour to thicken. Gradually stir in the Parmesan cheese until melted.
step 3: Crumble salmon into the butter mixture. Stir in the spinach, capers, sun-dried tomatoes, and oregano. Cook and stir about 3 minutes, until heated through. Serve over the cooked pasta.