Salmon with Mint Sauce Recipe
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds pink salmon fillets, cut into 8 serving pieces
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
step 1: Make Mint Sauce. Mix all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 2 days.
step 2: Set oven control to broil. Spray broiler pan rack with cooking spray. Sprinkle salmon with lemon peel, salt and pepper. Place salmon on rack in broiler pan.
step 3: Broil with tops about 4 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Serve with sauce.